Claire Thomas is focused on coaching individuals and organizations to achieve extraordinary results. She works with clients in both the UK and US, helping executives develop their leadership style and build stronger emotional and social intelligence skills. Her work emphasizes authentic leadership, organizational alignment and strategy, mastering transitions, as well as building and retaining high performance teams.
Claire’s coaching skills are drawn from her successful career in the business to consumer and business to business sectors. Claire has more than 25 years’ international experience working for Fortune/FTSE 500 companies, where she built a strong track record serving as a Senior Leader in complex operational businesses and gained a reputation for delivering exceptional results. She has worked in numerous disciplines in both the US and UK, holding operational roles in areas including product marketing, merchandising, supply chain management, customer strategy, and organizational design and development. Her clients include a diverse set of Corporations, Universities and Professional Service Firms that appreciate her results-based approach.
Claire has a Business degree from The University of Greenwich, London, and is a graduate of the Advanced Management program at Harvard Business School. She holds a diploma in Marketing from the UK Institute of Marketing, and she completed the Columbia Coaching Training Program at Columbia University.
- Finance and Banking
- Private Equity
- Retail and Consumer Goods
Education & Affiliations
- Columbia Coach Certification Program, Columbia University
- Advanced Management Program, Harvard Business School
- BA, University of Greenwich, London
- Marketing Diploma, UK Institute of Marketing
- HBS Club of Houston and Arizona – Former Board Member
- Network of Executive Women – Officer, Phoenix Region
- Columbia Teachers College – Member, Phoenix Alumni Committee